What Does The Course Cover
This Course is run over 7 hours in the class room environment, It will contain presentations by the tutor and you will be required to complete a workbook throughout the day and a small paper assessment of the days knowledge at the end of the session.
These courses will run at Various remote locations throughout the UAE, Please ask for your nearest location.
During this one day course you will learn the following outcomes:
• Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
• Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
• Importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
• Risks to health within a construction environment.
• The importance of working around plant and equipment safely.
How Will You Be Assessed
Throughout the day you will be required to complete a workbook, as the workshop is being delivered, in order to evidence your knowledge.
• 59 Question Knowledge Assessment.
Learners must answer 40 of the 59 questions correctly in order to pass!
Completion and Certification
Once completed you will receive the KHDA and ESCS Health and Safety certificate and your personal wallet card that will have the electronic QR code for when you need to prove you have met the required standard of competence in Construction Health and Safety within the Emirates construction industry.
Deposit of £50.00 is required to secure your place on the course with the balance due upon commencement of the course.*Terms and Conditions Apply.