During this one day course you will learn the following outcomes:
• Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
• Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
• Importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
• Risks to health within a construction environment.
• The importance of working around plant and equipment safely.
Throughout the day you will be required to complete a workbook, as the workshop is being delivered, in order to evidence your knowledge.
• 59 Question Knowledge Assessment.
Learners must answer 40 of the 59 questions correctly in order to pass!
There are no specific entry requirements. However, learners need to have a good understanding of the English language and need to be able to converse in English to a good, basic standard.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.
Terms and Conditions Apply*