• Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
• Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace.
• Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace.
• Installing External Wall Insulation in the Workplace (Pathway 1).
• Installing Cavity Wall Insulation in the Workplace (Pathway 2).
• Installing Loft Insulation in the Workplace (Pathway 3).
• Installing Draught-proofing to Openings in the Workplace (Pathway 4).
• Installing Internal Insulation to Walls, Floors or Ceilings in the Workplace (Pathway 5).
• Installing Insulation to Framed Sections of Buildings in the Workplace (Pathway 6).
• Applying Surface Finishes to External Wall Insulation in the Workplace (Pathway 7).
• Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace (Additional Unit).
• Online Knowledge Assessments.
• Practical Site Observation
All online knowledge assessments are available online to complete at anytime!
Practical site observations will require you to be carrying out the work activities of a supervisor, in a construction work environment.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.*Terms and Conditions Apply.