• Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace.
• Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace.
• Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace.
• Erecting and dismantling access/working platforms in the Workplace.
• Applying intrumescent coatings in the workplace.
• Installing fire stopping in the workplace.
• Online Knowledge Assessments.
• Practical Site Observation
All online knowledge assessments are available online to complete at anytime!
Practical site observations will require you to be carrying out the work activities of a supervisor, in a construction work environment.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.*Terms and Conditions Apply.