• Maintain Health and Safety in the Fenestration Installation Working Environment.
• Communicating and Working with Others in the Glass and Related Working Environments.
• Locate, Transport, Handle, Position, Materials & Components in Fenestration Installation.
• Identify and Confirm Installation Requirements in Glass and Related Work.
• Install Curtain Walling Systems.
• Install Infill Units into Curtain Walling Systems.
• Post Curtain Walling Activity.
• Online Knowledge Assessments.
• Practical Site Observation
All online knowledge assessments are available online to complete at anytime!
Practical site observations will require you to be carrying out the work activities of a supervisor, in a construction work environment.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.*Terms and Conditions Apply.