• Understand Child Development.
• Support the Holistic Development of Children.
• Safeguarding and Child Protection in Early Years.
• Promote the Health, Safety and Welfare of Young Children.
• Support the Health, Well being and Physical Care Needs of Children in Early Years Settings.
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Early Years Settings.
• Support Positive Behaviour in Children.
• Support Children with Additional Support Needs.
• Support Attachment when Working with Children in Early Years Settings.
• Support Children Through Transitions.
• Plan, Lead and Evaluate Purposeful Play Activities to Support Children’s Learning and Development.
• Support the Development of Reading, Literacy and Mathematical Skills in Early Years Settings.
• Extending Children’s Learning and Thinking in Early Years Settings.
• Assessment and Observation in Early Years Setting.
• Recording, Storing, Reporting and Sharing Information in Early Years Settings.
• Working in Partnership with Colleagues, Professionals and Key Individuals in Early Years Settings.
• Continuing Professional Development in Early Years Education.
• 10 x Evidence Assessments.
• Practical Observation
All online knowledge assessments are available online to complete at anytime!
All we require is that you have a good level of English in order to complete assignments set by your tutor.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.
Terms and Conditions Apply*