• Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace.
• Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace.
• Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace.
• Implementing and maintaining health, safety welfare in the workplace.
• Coordinating and organising work operations in the workplace.
• Confirming work meets quality standards in the workplace.
• Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace.
• Online Knowledge Assessments.
• Practical Site Observation
All online knowledge assessments are available online to complete at anytime!
Practical site observations will require you to be carrying out the work activities of a supervisor, in a construction work environment.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.*Terms and Conditions Apply.