• Module 1 - Cyber Security Threat and Risk.
• Module 2 - Network Security and Data Communications.
• Module 3 - Database Security and Computer Programming.
• Module 4 - Incident Response, Investigations and Forensics.
• Module 5 - Security Strategy: Laws, Policies and Implementation.
• Module 6a - Cyber Security for Banking and Finance.
• Module 6b - Cyber Wars.
• Evidence Assessments.
• 48 Weeks online supported study.All online knowledge assessments are available online to complete at anytime.
We ask that prior technical knowledge, IT-related qualifications or our Level 3 Cyber Security Diploma has been completed, before first applying to join this course.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.*Terms and Conditions Apply.