• Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety.
• Develop procedures to safely control work operations.
• Monitor procedures to safely control work operations.
• Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
• Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace.
• Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace.
• Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment.
• Review health ans safety procedures in the workplace.
• Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the workplace.
• 75% Online knowledge theory.
• 10% Practical site observation.
In order to carry out this qualification you need to be overseeing and enforcing company policies on health and safety.
All students can pay via our Interest Free Deferred instalment plan. Your course cost will be broken down into 0 – 12 payments. You would be required to pay your First payment of £150.00 before the course starts and then the remaining agreed payments would be taken each month as per your agreed personal payment plan.*Terms and Conditions Apply.